User avatar

Howler

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get the Great Fairy Sword! "With black roses etched into it, the Great Fairy's Sword is the most powerful of all blades." — In-game description -Inserts Coin-

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Zelda of All Time

    I'm with Majora's Mask the entire way on this. The stories, the darkness, every bit of the story has so much to it, you have the option of so many ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What summer movies do you want to see??

    Going to see Toy Story 3 in California next week (yaaaay Cali!). I'm also a little curious about "Dinner For Shmucks". I don't really know much of anything else playing ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a powerful mask. -Inserts coin-

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get card games on motorcycles!!! -Inserts coin-

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Wow..only one Coates post so far, cliff hung because of a silent responder. Guess I'll throw a stone...er, post. Buds Things were...quiet. Not literally for me, of course, with my ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I like pokemon

    I've been playing the Pokemon games since before I could read (for a text based game, seems impossible, but the names were memorable enough and when you memorized what attack ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Living in the Sandman's world

    Here's one character, and I plan on a sandman for my second. Have a lucky day! Name: "Pulse" (Lucas Evans) Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: , except his hoodie and ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Living in the Sandman's world

    I plan on making a both player and a dreamer/sandman. I'll get working on this in the morning, little busy right now.

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard It was a good night's rest. It was wierd going to sleep and knowing it'd be the same place I'd wake up for who knows how long. I didn't ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Classic Reads

    "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand. The characters (especially the main character and one of my heroes, Howard Roark) are the true selling point of it, and they have been since ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    "Beat It", mostly because of the awesomeness of Eddy Van Halen's guitar playing in it.

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    I have many favorites...but Chickenfoot is my favorite out there. What makes this ridiculously named band so great? The all-star members, that's why. -Guitar virtuoso from his own solo act, ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    Let's think for a moment... -Watchmen -Monster's Inc. -Stranger Than Fiction -Runaways -Funny People (Fun Fact! For five years, I went to the same kid's summer camp that Seth Rogen ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    My favorite poem of all time is "Howl" by Allen Ginsberg. I like Howl, so I'm a Howler. Simple as that.

    Jul 1, 2010


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)