User avatar

Howler

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Yawning Mouse

    Request: Read it as if someone telling a campfire story. Ages ago, around the coast of Europe, there used to be a town called Sooware. It was named for the ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Decision

    Two different choices sit in different corners. The two of them are painted different colors. And me, I sit in the dead center, wishing for some peace between the two. ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rain

    He would let his eyelids slide closed and his face would be upturned towards the heavens. Strands of strawberry blonde hair would be clinging to his porcelain complexion and his ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: If comedy had a smell...

    I'm an idiot! I asked the question without giving my own opinion! Comedy smells like a burnt thanksgiving turkey, stuffed with dirty socks and pickle juice.

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: So happy I could howl!

    Pleased to meet you, JD, and glad to see I've got more questions to answer. Let's roll. I do a lot of poetry, and I don't plan to stop, but ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: If comedy had a smell...

    Me and some others here somehow came across this question, and I want to see what you think. If comedy had a smell, what would it smell like?

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: "Glee" fanfic - "Material Girl"

    Personally, I watch a lot of TV and Glee is pretty much my arch-nemesis. I can't say I find it very entertaining, and I'm amazed that it's staying on the ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I had my appendix taken out a year ago. I denied any pain, and walked about 2 blocks and back to get milk. Later, when my parents dragged me to ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Pillars of Creation

    Eyes pried open to take in the golden edges and deep shadows, Of a mirage where everything is perfect. I don't think you should have the comma after shadows in ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Feelings on Atheism

    Be warned, this might be long. Nowadays, religion causes more harm than good. Wars, feuds, politics, all created by these stories we heard when we were young. I can't say ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: The Showing vs. Telling Game

    Although Anna was reluctant, the moment that Dillan went in for a kiss, Anna changed her mind instantly. She somehow realized it was right to be with him, so she ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    I really don't have a preference for a font. I use regular Times New Roman for everything, unless I need to read something, in which case, Arial or Calibri. Just ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: So happy I could howl!

    So many new questions!!! I met one of my favorite authors at the writer's festival here in Vancouver, Canada. His name's Don Calme, and his recent book "Swim the Fly" ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    I wear a baseball cap, so the bill is going to be the writer of the message. ft67 This works very well on my netbook's small keyboard!

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: So happy I could howl!

    Yeah, that's a little weird I didn't say what my script was about, did I? It follows Phil, a top psychiatrist, when he gets a surprising patient; James Liftin, the ...

    Jan 6, 2010


Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile.
— Anne Frank