User avatar

Howler

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories

    I try to cope, but I can only feign I dream of when I will see him again The word feign isn't really good for this, it's another case I ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Putting up my Hair

    It would seem I have a knack for lingering on broken things: I’ll say, this armor has many dings. These lines don't really seem to right. The first two lines ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Death

    I honestly love this piece. I love this sort of death-child thing you have going, and the fact that you use the word something so much makes it seem very ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I remember

    I still remember, I remember when the universe began. All sound and colours whirling twirling loving aching And then... nothing. I can't say much bad about this piece that I ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Letter to Bullies

    I can't deny that I've been there. The subject of the bully is a very intrueging one for poetry, because to any victim, they seem larger than they really are. ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Weightlessness

    The sun sinks into the horizon, leaving a splash of colors smeared against the sky. Those 2 lines are definetely my favorite. Sunsets are one of those really powerful images ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In the Crib of your Love

    This is a good piece, and the title/first line is very nice and attention grabbing. But the biggest thing I love in this is the AAAABBBB(etc.) rhyme scheme. It's a ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: !! Needs a name, the one I had didn't fit it

    Yeah, I've gotta agree with Icubed. It's definetely a clutered piece with a lot of questions. The piece is about doubt; answer to your own questions with what you want ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unspoken

    The only thing that bugs me is that the last stanza is an extra line long, breaking the pattern. It does seem like only an extra line was needed for ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inseparable

    I love the beginning. Makes me think of a song called "No Rain" by Blind Melon. It's always cool to see something sad like rain turned into something that's a ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Greatest Joy

    Lots of nice imagery. It's easy to tell the poem focuses on it, and it leads well into the cute ending you put in. The "Wilted Bouquet of Dandylions Given ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: S.E.R.E.N.A

    I can't remember the name of this kind of poem that you've done here Unless I'm mistaken, it's called an acrostic, and it's very uncommon, but cases like this do ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yes, my beloved piece of cake is completely amazing! The user below me is going through a personal crisis.

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid that you'll lose it?

    I get that fear on any vacation. I love writing enough that I write when I shouldn't (say, in the middle of a test), but if I'm stuck in a ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Decision

    is this a song you wrote? Should've mentioned this before. Yes, it does have a mostly constant rhyme and rhythm, but this isn't meant to be a song. I have ...

    Jan 7, 2010


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn