User avatar

Howler

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Fox

    His teeth upon your throat His claws upon your breast I get all the diction that you try and use with this piece, and it makes it all the better, ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    Pretty much any song I start listening to affects my writing, and I don't really purchase many albums; just single song downloads.

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Pours a bucket of mashed potatos onto irishfire's head, picks up a bag of milk for self defense, and runs like hell*

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Vodka Tonic Promise

    That topic is REALLY eyegrabbing. I like the thoughts that the main character says to herself, and it makes for a very good ending. Keep it up!

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Mirror

    Well it certainly scared me! The intro has a lot of positive, happy lines, and then the idea it could be just gave me shivers. Nice goin'!

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ps3, Xbox 360, or Wii?

    If I had to pick the best, which is what you said; Which do you think is better? Not favorite, best. It's the PS3. Games are one thing, but the ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daphne

    This is a great piece, and I like the reference. Nice to see you put up a picture before the piece, or else it wouldn't make any sense. There's just ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A secret

    The only problem I see is that a few of the lines are a bit long. Try and make the long lines into two shorter lines. I was very pleasantly ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deleted

    The one thing that takes away from the piece is definetely the pattern. You start out with a lot of short lines, but at some point it instantly changes to ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mom

    I really liked this piece. The parental image is something that anyone recognizes and smiles at. I've got to say, I was worried when I saw the title of this ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Place

    There’s nothing here but nothing Four walls, a roof and the floor This box is crushing me, changing my very soul There’s no loophole, not even a door. I love ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories of Autumn

    Between the falling leaves of autumn So many that I barely see the path So many that my eyes lack the mouth I’ve lost myself in the colors of autumn... ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Poems

    I really enjoy punctuation. It's one of the things that I really tend to focus on. It's a very powerful tool, and for the most part, there aren't too many ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to the Gambler (Victory)

    Who else can say they've left it all to chance and won it all in the end? Who else can say they could fight fear head on without a care ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Scripts Re: The Liftin Case

    This is my pride and joy. Don't get me wrong, I need all the critique I can get, and I'd love if people can read this, but I've been working ...

    Jan 9, 2010


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl