User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds I wasn't too curious what they had to ask. The only reason he had to be there in the first place was because I'd have to get going and ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Sounds good to me!

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    I can help you out, jessica. I'm not going to make a new character, but if you need some traitor-seeming brother, I'll change my own character's original name to Tyler. ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    Tyler Tyler saw the girl land a block away. She went into a building, but the door she went in led directly down a downward stair case. He kept walking. ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    Nick~ "Have some of THIS!" I yelled. I hit him right in the crotch with a stab of my bat. I gave him a strong swing to the head, and ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    Name: Nick Quartz Age: 12 Appearance: Wears a red t-shirt and jeans, with a black fedora on his head, covering his hair. His eyes are green, and is generally well ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    *Damnit! I don't even know why I said town in the first place. I've gotta watch my words closer. I managed to completely seperate my character, accidentaly! Well, I'll just ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    Tyler- Tyler felt a kick to his back, but was still too deep in his shock to move. He felt another few kicks. Each of them got harder and harder. ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    Tyler tackled one of the burning walls down. Nothing, again. He'd been looking around this town for so long, for no reason. He felt so close, yet had no reason ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    Name: Tyler Dray Age: 24 Gender: Male Appearane: Short brown hair, brown eyes. He wears jeans and a jean jacket (over a black tank top). Generally fit build. History: Tyler ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Cube

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Clock

    tge seconds tick Umm...what the heck is "tge"? You've really gotta spell-check your work. I don't have any idea how this comes up? It's a good piece, I'm not denying ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Mine's just starting; it's about 6 in the morning! But I can say, for no reason whatsoever, that I'm looking forward to another good ol', average day.

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Name: "Buds" (Liam Ale) Age: 12 Appearance: Average 12 year old size, average fitness, clear skin, and a green baseball cap with no logos. He wears a green school-uniform, complete ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Youth in Revolt

    So, I just saw it. I was mildly curious, I enjoy Micheal Cera, and it looked like a good movie. Now that I've seen it...I just don't know. I want ...

    Jan 11, 2010


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster