User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Name: Oliver Ale Age: 16 Power/Act: Plant Manipulation Appearance: Tall for his age, loose, somewhat lengthy black hair, always wears cargo shorts and a button-up-t-shirt. Personality: Very open and p

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Sentences!

    I smelled your mom under your bed because that's how I roll.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Lance~ I took a look above and below the hole I tore, and a bunch of people were running around like crazy. They all were joyously prancing along like idiots! ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    ~Lance~ I woke up after hearing some explosion in the distance. But this wasn't the usual wake up. I was completely awake. I quickly checked my arm, and my guess ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Name- Lance Triadice Age (No one under 13 please)- 34 Role- Sonic Screamer History- Lance grew his life around heavy metal. While a child, he learned to play drums, guitar, ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Playlist

    Singing in the shower: I Wish it Was Christmas Today-Julian Casablanca (but I still love the original by Horatio Sanz and Jimmy Fallon). A bad day: Mercy-Joe Perry A Good ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Well, shit. My only guess would be that she came back. But why? She got all the way to the plant and kept going, but she turned back? Why the ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds "SHIT!" That was all I could say when I saw Melinda again. It wasn't my plan for her to walk alone. I just got back to the door of ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    *Hell yeah! I've got a perfect idea here...* Buds When riding down, I thought about who I was going to kill. It wouldn't be very safe to attack someone extremely ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds This was humiliating. I'm fine with most jobs, but power plant guard duty? What use does this serve? I have the power to turn invisible and not give a ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Dakota I woke up under a tree, which was a bit strange, but what was stranger was the thing looking down at me from the tree. A giant, winged snake. ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Last spot is...taken! Name- Dakota Age- 14 Weapon- Tranquilizer Dart Gun SASS Ability- Internal Navigation(I don't want the charm, this is on is actually kinda nice.) Fears- Water Physical Description

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds Well, today, I've seen someone beaten up worthlessly, I drove with a soon-to-be mass murderer to go make a threat, helped him plant some bombs, and now we're going ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    Tyler~ "So we're essentially stuck here, or else your team loses?" Aisling nodded. He faced a dirt wall and punched it as hard as I could. He thought that not ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    Tyler Tyler saw some young woman sprinting. She wasn't just running or afraid, she obviously knew that something was going to happen. Tyler was fine to help, but it looked ...

    Jan 15, 2010


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held