User avatar

Howler

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Beast

    The prompt at one of my writing workshops was to make a love poem using as few mushy hallmark words as possible, and I enjoyed the result, as did everyone ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake "See you in a few weeks!", my mom yelled from the seat. The rest of my family in the minivan waved and said "Bye Jake". I tried to smile ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Woohoo! I know I posted on this forum a while back, but the last few days have been insanely awesome! In the next 4-5 months, I've found out that I'll ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Name: Jake Cole Gender: Male Age: 16 Picture: Well, younger than this, of course, because this picture is of someone who's 35, but he still appears pretty young, and it's ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    I LOVE this song;

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dirty Jokes

    When you go out to see your friends every night and day, something strange in our comedic sense makes us giddy and gay. No, not gay in the sexual tense. ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Lance~ The heat was rediculous. It felt like we were surrounded by boiling water, but more dry. A little while back, I had to tear the sleeves off the white ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I'd take the oil, any day. At least I don't know how oil tastes. Would you rather be trapped in a running oven, or in a walk in freezer?

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    Name: Tommy Team: Harlots Appearance: Personality: Doesn't like to be bored, fearless, very energetic, and atheletic. He doesn't ever want to be sneaky, or whisper. If he wants something, he'll ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    *First time writing a storybook, but I thought I'd give it a shot.* STORY 2100AD was the day Deva (God, but with a different name) started the apocolypse of Earth, ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Lance~ "Ugh. What the hell happened?" I got up and looked around. Nothing but desert. Everyone who got on the rock originally was now on the ground unconcuss, except for ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Lance~ I threw Mikael up onto the rock and then jumped on. The rest of Yavana's small group got on too. She was on some smaller rock in front, and ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Lance~ I looked to the side after snapping at Mikael, and noticed some guys in black suits. Crap. I suppose it was a little too good to be true. "Screw ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Song of 2009

    Oh Yeah-Chickenfoot Sammy Hagar and Micheal Anthony from Van Halen, Chad Smith from Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and legendary guitarist Joe Satriani! This one song shows every bit of talent ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Ninjas or Pirates?

    All ninjas do is kill things. Pirates however are all about being fun-loving, traveling, gun weilding, lone wolves. Pirates do killing in a more manly way, up close and in ...

    Jan 20, 2010


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights