User avatar

Howler

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfamiliar Ceilings

    I can sort of see the song qualities that it has from whatever the song it was inspired by. But one thing bothers me with that...what is the song? I ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Word of War

    If there was one thing that really irritated me with this piece... The pain over rights our pride That sentence makes ridiculously little sense to me, mainly because of the ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: quotes

    "I put a dollar in one of those change machines; nothing changed!" "I went to a missing person's beureu; no one was there!" "Prefix has no suffix, but suffix has ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake Annette was somewhat nervous, but I didn't know why. I couldn't tell exactly what it was, but something was going on in her head. I stopped making assumptions when ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Dreams about your story/characters?

    As an intense gamer and t.v. watcher, I usually place a lot of characters in my head; from mine and from the screens I see. I've had a lot of ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    What I use facebook for, most of the time, is to keep a record of my favorite funny videos, pictures, and songs stuck in my head. I've only posted two ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Bioshock: Tenenbaum's Assistant (Chapter 2)

    I'm actually getting really into this fanfic stuff. I've never tried it before, and it's nice to be working from another idea. I'm gonna go all out with this Bioshock ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake That fight was intense. I got to say, it was a bit strange that there was fighting so early into camp, but I suppose that time moves slower than ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    Sorry to forget you guys if any of you were attached to this! Truth is, I was trying to get an idea for a novel, and this was a first ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake I tapped the table with the pen, trying to think of something to write. I couldn't think of a single thing. I wasn't much of a writer to begin ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?

    I look like a rat; my face scrunches up and I make my front-top teeth stick out.

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ideal Writing Environment?

    Usually I've got my writing book, pencils, my mp3 player, my Netbook, and an MP3 player, and then pretty much anywhere is fine for me after that. Oh yeah, I ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake I threw on my cold, wet, and soda scented shirt, and Kimy and I started heading back to the mess hall. I took out my mp3 and turned it ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake "It's...fine" I choked out. 'Dammit', I thought to myself. Figures that the shirt gets messed up the first day I wear it. How it was that difficult for people ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Bioshock: Tenenbaum's Assistant (Chapter 1)

    I play an unhealthy amount of video games, but Bioshock feels reasonable; and amazing story, mainly. Writers and actors should grab a computer and play it, in my opinion, and ...

    Jan 31, 2010


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy