-
Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)
Personally, I kinda want Jasmine to start. Melinda was, not too long ago in the story, going to go to the acadamy, but she ended up heading back to the ...
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: i can open your eyes.
Welcome to the YWS, Pooja! Let me welcome you with a picture of a piece of toast; Now that that's done, may as well throw a few questions. What sort ...
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Bioshock: Tenenbaum's Assistant (Chapter 4)
Bioshock 2 is getting in its reviews, and they're good. Very glad to see I didn't end up prepurchasing a crappy game. Also, to Light Devil, I see your point ...
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)
Yeah, I like the character I made here, I enjoyed the story, and everyone else seemed to, too (from my perspective, anyways). I'd love to bring this back.
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: Camp Hillbay
Jake I walked over to Kimy, who was on her knees on the ground. I walked as Darliana walked away angrily. "Do you think that we should really be worried ...
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: Acedemics for athletes
I couldn't really see much of any big flaws around this piece, and the little things were poked at by Khe. I definetely see the point, and it's very clear ...
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: The Lost Greens
I think the only thing that bugs me on this piece is the same line that Demeter spoke about second; the, "As I sit here dazed" line. It definitely has ...
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: Science Fair Survey
(I didn't put my real name, but I'm sure that it doesn't completely matter, no matter what the project is about) Name: Sander Cohen Age: 15 Gender: Male Top 3 ...
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: The Bucket List
1. Earn a metal in a fencing tournament 2. Go deep underwater wearing a deep sea diving suits 3. Sell a novel or a script to a publishing company or ...
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: Bioshock: Tenenbaum's Assistant (Chapter 3)
First of all, I want to mention that there I had no idea that this thing can automatically place links to the other chapters in the "Click to see possible ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: A Wicked Valentine
This is very nice. I did a piece from a prompt not too long ago to make a love poem while using any mushy hallmark words, and your piece makes ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: life
First of all, I see you're new to YWS, so allow me to welcome you by showing you a picture of a piece of toast; Now that that's out of ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: POV of Girl in Chemisty Class
Dayum! That's one hell of an embarrasing situation. I'm on Jasmine's side; this is a very nice story. The main character feels very real, and accurate to what you're shooting ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: Who Am I
I'm sometimes a bit of a punctuation poker, so I like to see that you used a lot of it, however, something takes away from it; every single line starts ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: Misery
*Sniff*. I felt really sad reading this. But a good sad. Not "you hurt my feelings" sad, but "I've totally been there" sad. I don't want to go into detail, ...
Feb 4, 2010
