User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Tristen I got up, holding on to the leg Franco hit. I rolled that name in my head again; Franco. Wierd name for someone so old-I'm sorry, wrinkled. I pulled ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    *I'm sort of with you Jasmine, about waiting for Jok and Edward's creator, whoever can needs to keep going with this, or it'll die again, and I don't want that ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Tristen "Told you two I wasn't crazy. Something's going on", I told the two who were first around. I turned around quickly. The street by the cafe was blocked up ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Tristen The cab stinked. I didn't even know where I was going. Finally, out of the swamp, for the first time in...forever, I think, and I'm still stuck in a ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake "That was beautiful", I said. It really was! It wasn't like anything I had ever heard before. Heck, it was so good that I had to say what I ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds "Look, let me make this a little easier for you", I told the four, trying to get their attention. I was nothing if not reasonable, and even an idiot ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10. I'd give it a 10...but I'm getting sick of the whole "pants on the ground" thing. It's funny, but after this much time past it, it's starting to get ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Holy crap! I never knew that! I can't believe I didn't ever notice that! It's a guy's name, so I figured...well, change every "he" to "she" in my last post ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    I'll third that question!

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    I listen to a variety, but depending on the emotion I want to write with, there's three songs that just put me into the mood I need to write about ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds Melinda ran off to get others. I wasn't already deep into hell enough as it was, now there's gonna be more people who'll probably get to beat the crap ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do people feel guilty about not reviewing?

    I feel guilty about it sometimes because when I joined up, I saw that I couldn't just post all my work and leave. Reviewing is a big part of this ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Name : Joel Evans Age : 22 Nationality : American/Australian Latest Origin : Florida Photo and/or Description : I hate that the picture's so small but it was the best ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    *Um...essentially a repeat of your last post, jessica, but without the plot twist in the end, and written a little more simply. All i can think of that I can ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fire

    No real story to this. It's a short story I was working on, and finished recently thanks to an english class project recently; write a short story. So, I got ...

    Feb 6, 2010


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton