User avatar

Howler

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Hell yeah for "Alice in Wonderland", and gets a ten for that small portion alone, but the awesome gives an amazing and unique feeling, as if someone stuffed a red ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Oh little marshmallow Peeps

    HELL YES to peeps. Sorry for the all caps, but I it's the only way I can express my insane love of those candies. Have you ever tried putting them ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music

    This is a great piece, I have to say. Music can be pretty powerful to a lot of people (myself included), and you captured that perfectly. As for something that ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Tristen I started playing around with the whip for a little. Seeing if it really did whatever I wanted it to do, and it did, as long as I held ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Vampire Weekend

    I don't care much for Owl City personally. The voice is very synthesised, and I sometimes doubt that the singer is actually human. I will vote a yay for Vampire ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror

    Mirror, mirror, on the wall. You always know what’s best. Of course, what’s best is always what I’m doing. Am I not the one who I see in you every ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: World in mind its mine

    Yeah, I gotta go with Winie on this one. The longer lines are a little more difficult to read, and makes it feel somewhat clumped. If I had to pick ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Come Swift and Sharp (rated for theme)

    Two things in this piece I want to change. First: afriad Even those little mistakes like spelling errors take away from the piece. Double check every time. Second: Is better ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because you're looking the wrong way :D Why is the clock moving so slow?

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How much time do you spend on a review?

    5-10 minutes, but I'm not a pro reviewer. I usually mention a few things I like, and something that I dislike, and I'm done. Nothing large, nothing ridiculously piece changing, ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Electrifyingly awesome! 10.5/10

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Tristen "It's never done anything but lie there", said one of the newest members of the crowd. "Well, believe it or not, you all woudn't be here if it couldn't ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Evening Light

    Not a single thing on the earth Can compare to the evening light, Showing us, in the dark, our worth, Which is clouded within the night. It tells us to ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Reed "Not much, from the sound of it", I said to Rowan, while standing right below the surface of the lake. They all gave off a little freightened scream. I ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Eh, what the heck. I'll join in. Name: Reed Age: 10 Element: Water Side: Rebels Appearance: Reed has very clear white skin. He wears a pair of dark sunglasses over ...

    Feb 13, 2010


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42