User avatar

Howler

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Accidental Patriot

    My excuse is the booze. It makes things hazy, unclear, and judgment free. It’s a root of many sins, from adultery to crime, but the sin that this booze gave ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    I'm totally in. Name: Gabe Harvey Age: 17 Gender: Male Parent: Ares Personality: Very anti social, but incredibly focused on whatever he does. He tends to choose fighting as a ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You got an eagle's tear. -Inserts Coin-

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Moon

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Buttercup "Hey, I was just apologizing", I told Selina, "That was the nicest thing I've done here. Why do you have to cut into other peoples business? So what if ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You got a lab coat! -Inserts Coin-

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Reed After some sudden shouting, I woke up. I climbed out of the water, and wouldn't you know it, some guys were attacking us. 'Bout time something started happening, but ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Buttercup Me? Being let out? No way in hell. I would've thought Luna to be let out, since she didn't really do anything disruptive. I was getting out, but they ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Just a couple of haiki.

    Ooh! Haikus! Or is it really "haiki" as you said? Meh, I haven't a clue. I really like the first one, using the time for a line. It's not something ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a wishing star! -Inserts Coin-

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I have my doubts. Hehe. Why can't I write good poems for homework when I've already written over a hundred good poems on my own time?

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    Obama's Elf is all by himself! Watch him and give him some company!

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    'Cause there's nothing to lose, and there's nothing to prove, when you're dancing with yourself! Why did you come back from the dead?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony

    It was a pretty good ceremony. Shane Koyczan (the poet) was awesome, the whales were cool, but my favorite was the whole fiddle thing. That thing was wicked. All the ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a soap on a rope. -Inserts Coin-

    Feb 18, 2010


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson