User avatar

Howler

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Howler strutted cockily into the tavern. "Nate, got any cashews behind that counter?", he said across the bar. He threw his $5 coin over to Nate. "Real money, Howler" Nate ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Don't really get the amigof thing...but out of fear from your spatula, I'll give you 15/10.

    Feb 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    That doesn't sound too bad to me, but if we can, could we have Camilla's human parent be killed by this minion? I really don't care for Camilla, and it ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Gabe (Ares) One more hour? Perfect. I got Thrax flying and headed back to the stables. Just about everyone was there making the final preparations. I skipped past the chariot ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Member Interview

    I don't know how interview-worthy I am, but I want one!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Flower in You

    As soon the sun was setting high That should be, "As soon as the sun was setting high" Apart from that little error, I can't see much of any other ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Desert Path

    Before I start, WOOHOO! This is my 201st post! Love you, YWS, and everybody on it! The curving, desert path is one that few willingly risk. The thick, warm air ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being an old man and not having a registered "Old License". *I might be able to make you a counterfiet one, though*

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Gabe (Ares) "Two wrongs don't make a right", I said to Cori as she walked off. She didn't have to insult every other kid in that cabin's father, just because ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *Hugs*

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Good, Bad, Worse

    Good: It's an amazing car! Bad: I forgot where I parked it. Worse: I didn't forget where I parked it; the car was actually stolen. Paranoia

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Gabe, son of Ares I finished getting dressed by the time the conch horn blew. I was a bit of an early riser. Made a bit more time to practice. ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Accidental Patriot

    Since when is patriotic pride a sin?? Look it up; pride is actually one of the seven deadly sins, be it of yourself or of other's acheivments (such as Olympic ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Good, Bad, Worse

    Good: It was adorable Bad: It did its business on the floor of the apartment. Worse: It's business used to be your lunch. A scarecrow.

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You got a slinky! -Inserts Coin-

    Feb 22, 2010


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec