-
Re: The Dreamers
This is slightly inspired by the game Psychonauts and a cartoon called Ben 10. Plot Life in McGee High School becomes routine. It's as cheesy as high schools come; there's ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Uglies~Pretties~Specials
Thanks for complimenting my profile, Jasmine! Howler's Ego has gained 10 points
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: New Humanity
Keep it going! I don't want the first SB I ever created to die out just yet! It's lived since January, for heaven's sake! Keep it rockin', keep me lovin' ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Lucky Day
Is your day doin' well at all? Are you finding hurdles every step that you go? Well I feel sorry for you, really I do, but I gotta tell you ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Uglies~Pretties~Specials
Name: "Father" (David Vatican) Age: 40 Gender: Male Role: Smokie History: David lived an innocent life as a child. His father, and his only parent, ran and raised David in ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get a gag fly in an ice cube -Inserts Coin-
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Theme songs!
Geez, my own theme song...well, I've got so many to choose from, but I've gotta pick "The Extremist" by Joe Satriani. You want some lyrics? Well, there aren't any in ...
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Movie Magic
The film world is one I dream of each night. To live and enjoy a life different than any other. A world of fame and fortune, a world of trials ...
Mar 5, 2010 -
Re: Random Youtube Videos
Mr. Fancypants! For the past 2-3 days, I can't stop listening to this song, and people want to kill me because since I posted it on my Facebook, they can't ...
Mar 5, 2010 -
Re: Food Fight!
"So, it's candy you want, eh?" *Licks 5 giant lollipops and stick them in white_shadow's hair*
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: La Rose
I can't say my french is too good, but it's good enough to read this piece, and I've gotta say that I enjoy it. I like to see the use ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: LOSS - League Of ShapeShifters
"Cameron! Get going, now, or you're going to miss the flight", said Cameron's mother. Cameron patted the bison on the head again and ran on out. Cameron rolled his eyes, ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: LOSS - League Of ShapeShifters
Name: Cameron Gender: Male Age: 16 Animal: Bison (Bison, Buffallo, Bull) Appearance: A strong build, somewhat tanned, always wears a hawaian shirt, and long sleeve shirt underneath during the winter. ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: The Tavern
"Just perfect, that's all", Howler said, snapping again. Howler snapped almost irritatingly frequently when he was in a good mood. "I'm off to the Vancouver Film School soon for my ...
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Still afraid of the spatula, but I must share my new signature! AAAAAGH!!! 78 out of 10, just put the spatula away!
Feb 28, 2010
