User avatar

Howler

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You got an Eddie Van Halen guitar solo! -Inserts Coin-

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Max I finished filling up the hole and headed on my way down the road. The car still smelled like spraypaint. A little paint aroma wasn't going to make me ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Max I tossed Eric's body into the hole I dug. I looked at his bloody face before I started filling the hole. He wasn't a bad guy, so I'll admit ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Name: Howler Age: 15 Personality: Cocky and lucky. Physical Description: Wears sweatpants, a t-shirt, and a white & green cap. Thin but strong. Weapon of Choice: He can shoot blue ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Max Two or three bottles of beer down. I felt generally relaxed. It wasn't a crap day yet, anyways. Of course, it began to become one. Who else would walk ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Have A Question

    I wish I could critique or edit to make this better, but I can't really say anything bad. Only good things. I liked the trip you took us on through ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a cherry! -Inserts Coin-

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: They Paved the Way

    First off, let me welcome you to YWS with a picture of a piece of toast; Now, onto your piece. I really enjoyed it, there's just two very little things ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Max Oh yes, a crappy game of chess. That was the most exciting thing here. This was pathetic. I was back in the US, back in the one place I ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Claw

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Statue Man

    I like this piece, and the whole hot vs. cold thing you've got going along. If one thing bugs me, it's the semicolon uses. I love the semicolon, but it's ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Max Washman Age: 20 Picture: Vehicle: Car So what if it's the Dukes of Hazard's General Lee. It's a cool car, and it beats anything else I can try ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get true love, which has taken the form of a heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie -Inserts Coin-

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dreamers

    Name: Joe Halen Age: 16 Appearance: Joe wears tight jeans and a rock t-shirt under a leather jacket. He has medium-long, scruffy black hair and green eyes. He has a ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Epic Poll of Epicness.

    Power to the flea! All hail the flea!

    Mar 9, 2010


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy