-
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Howler The four puppets flew up and started surrounding me and Lugia. They started firing strings at Lugia's wings and at the Steve Vai, trying to knock it out of ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You got a very judgemental manikin from a clothing store. -Inserts Coin-
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Howler The route I wanted to take was blocked by some wall. I had to get around it, and the only way was to go through Romance. It was always ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get a turntable! -Inserts Coin-
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Sorry
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get a pair of garden shears! -Inserts Coin-
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Max Well, it was about damn time things started going my way! This car...this car was amazing. I looked inside and saw that it had some button for an overwater ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Howler So we had a quiet, growing crowd in the chat. But I didn't like to be sitting around when there was a mystery to solve. Besides, there was bound ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
My Kiss shirt over a long sleeved white shirt, a pair of blue sweat pants, and my green and white hat from one of my first Disneyland trips. Also, whenever ...
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Max Alis was a bitch. She was beating up everybody in sight, being completely rude, and just about shot me in the face. And yet I've never respected anybody more ...
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Howler I looked around, still feeling knocked out. I think I fell through a portal. Hard. But fate led me to a wierd place. It was some war zone. I ...
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Howler I stopped the parade before entering Irish's profile. They already started discussing things without me. I was too focused on the parade, and I didn't think I could be ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Howler I walked around my cathedral, giving a bowl of food to each of the hundred or so characters taking shelter. Since the announcement of Nate's death came along, many ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Max I went up into my room and put the gun in my dresser, under a few shirts. Maitea was right; I was bound to only get in more trouble ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Max Reg was an asshole. I was an asshole too, but at least I didn't bug others with it. Whenever my temper got the better of me, I cleaned up ...
Mar 14, 2010
