User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Max It wasn't too bad not to be the center of attention for as long as I had, but at this point, I was just bored. So, I did what ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Howling (The Sun and the Moon)

    Whenever I speak, I don't care about all of you, my only audience is the sun and the moon. I watch people as I read and I see they're half ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a bim bam banana ice cream pop! -Inserts Coin-

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    No time for a new post now, just saying that I'm a bit confused how things are going on too. Maybe we've milked this fight scene as far as we ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Teddy's Birthday Bash

    To you, Teddy, I present an object of unspeakable value. Whenever I review a new member's first poem, I welcome them with a piece of toast. I give you my ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Howler Could I melee fight? Well, with my sword I probably could. Unfortunately, I decided that it wouldnt' be needed while I had the guitar. I'm screwed. I really just ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I went skiing today and fell on my back. I could've gotten up, but it was a really steep hill. I just slid on my back to the bottom of ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10, because although 11 is a nice volume, mine goes 12 ( )

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Name: Julian Noland Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: Julian is filled with inner peace. He usually sorts through his personal fears and problems quickly and although he can be ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Girl in the Cathedral

    Based on the true story of a girl I felt I loved, and her faith. The Cathedral was just as beautiful as ever. The sun filtered through the windows in ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a movie ticket for a showing that started 5 minutes ago -Inserts Coin-

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You got a yoyo! -Inserts Coin-

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    People stopped their plots to watch our fight. It's just that awesome. Howler Although I was being grabbed by the puppet's tentacle, the healing was finished. Lugia was back up ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a wicked acoustic guitar solo! -Inserts Coin-

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Howler With the army of puppets coming at me, I wouldn't be able to hold off Bonnie and keep the petryfication up for much longer. I needed a final edge, ...

    Mar 19, 2010


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu