-
Re: Hiding
Jack Anne...sorry, Silver was her government listed name...was speechless. She was still in shocked, and her face was red. She was crying not too long ago, and it seemed like ...
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I'll be honest; I laughed in mockery at your Hannah Montanna pen. Now, who was it that said they guessed I still looked cute? I look okay, but I don't ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Hiding
Jack I made it to the school and parked near the gate. I didn't want to try sneaking and risk getting spotted, because it would look far more suspicious than ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: I Can't Destroy the World Today (Howler's NaPoWriMo 2010)
Song of the day is "Ice Cream Man" by Van Halen. I'll try my best not to pick that band again, as I have in the past. This piece was ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: I Can't Destroy the World Today (Howler's NaPoWriMo 2010)
So, quick little explanation of what'll be happening every post. I'll be doing a poem a day, of course, but I have two other things. This will be my blog ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Clip-on Tie (School Uniforms)
I don't care if everybody I meet hates them, I loved them to death, and it's always going to be funny to me that I got away with wearing a ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: NaPoWriMo 2010
I've been trying to do a poem a day anyways. Of course I'm in.
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get a yoyo without a string. -Inserts Coin-
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
I'm male, and as straight as they come...but I'll always be in love with this guy;
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I don't want to put up my current face, but recently I got back from an orthodontist appointment, and I discovered that they actually take facial pictures with no background, ...
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: Hiding
Jack I'd been driving across the road, and after about three hours or so, I finally made my way to the south border of the state the school was in. ...
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: Hiding
Jack "Buddy, just give me the info and you get your money" "Money first" "I'm being polite here, buddy" "So am I. Money first" I didn't want to fight with ...
Mar 30, 2010 -
Re: Hiding
You guys are all experiments...this could be fun for me... Name: Jack Trivera Gender: Male Age: 40 Role: Govenment Agent Apperance: Personality: Jack always wants to win at all cost, ...
Mar 30, 2010 -
Re: Aerolite
Eh, I'll give it a kick I guess, if the rest of you guys are up for it. I can't say I'm certain how this left off...I've got to go ...
Mar 30, 2010 -
Re: Baby (Parenthood Dreams)
Written on the plane ride back from California next to the cutest baby ever. The cutest thing I'll ever know is something I want and used to be I love ...
Mar 29, 2010
