User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    *Sorry to leave you there for a moment Lauren!* Joe - Cobras When Amy said that she was blind, I tried to continue, but I couldn't get that off my ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I Can't Destroy the World Today (Howler's NaPoWriMo 2010)

    Song of the day is "3's and 7's" by Queens of the Stone Age. I'll be honest, this poem is for homework. English class, we needed to write a poem ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Joe It'd been enough of a journey for me; a boring plane ride, and this depressingly quiet bus ride. When I got on, I tried giving a high five to ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    My parents believe reading's pretty important, so they'll always pay for a novel for me to read if I don't already have one. Besides, it has a perfect condition that ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Reality: The Game?

    I, for one, think it's a little creepy to have every single thing you do recorded in a database. I can't say I liked this Jesse Schnell guy very much ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a syringe filled with pure adrenaline. *I wouldn't recommend using it all in one place* -Inserts Coin-

    Apr 5, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I Can't Destroy the World Today (Howler's NaPoWriMo 2010)

    Song of the day is "Evil" by Mercyful Fate. What? So I like to listen to Mercyful Fate music once in a while. Don't judge me. This piece was written ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Feet

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Full Name: Joe Derrian Codename: East Age: 16 Grade: 11 Skill: Stealth Weapon of Choice: Paintball Gun (Used for Sniping), and a blunt nerf bat (essentially a sword, just rounder ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I Can't Destroy the World Today (Howler's NaPoWriMo 2010)

    Song of the day is "Boys are Back in Town" by Thin Lizzy. This piece is dedicated to the bizarre techno music that was playing in Cafe Deux Soleils tonight ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Name: "Trash" (Oliver Ale) Age: 15 Grade: 10 Talents/Skills: Plenty of endurance and energy, and he's an impressive painter. Flaws: Incredibly wasteful. Alongside being a picky eater, he'll throw almo

    Apr 3, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I Can't Destroy the World Today (Howler's NaPoWriMo 2010)

    Song of the day is "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine. I've been racking my brain all day about what to write for my next poem, and ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Jack I remembered Alex...mostly. He was one of the few experiments that were actually brought out of the lab. I can't say I remembered much aside from that. Hey, if ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Jack What else could I do? They probably were going to kill me anyways, so I figured I'd fess up. Die an honest man, and such. "Name's Jack", I told ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Jack These kids...they were WAY stronger than I had expected. They were mutated science experiments, but they were still only kids...how was I supposed to know? It was a tough ...

    Apr 2, 2010


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman