User avatar

Howler

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Paradise Killers (A Robinhood Gang Spin-off)

    So lucky old me, I got an oppritunity to use my beloved PK in the next Robin Hood Gang storybook, where Max will be returning to the gang (for which ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Yay! I contributed! Alright, I'm working on the short story right now on the PK member that Max kills. I'll make sure he doesn't run away from the storybook this ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Could my Paradise Killers hunt them off? Sorry if I'm seeming pushy about this, Kaywiia...I'm just growing attached to this new group of mine. STORY THOUGHT: Somebody in the PK ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Hey, loving the SB, and I hate to break the mood of the moment, but I thought of an idea a few days ago for a story that I could ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Paradise Killers (A Robinhood Gang Spin-off)

    I was in a storybook recently, Robinhood Gang 2, in which my character, Max Washman ( ) ran away. I like the character, and I want to tell those Storybookers ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You got a banjo! -Inserts Coin- *Oh, and BTW Aspiring, I actually looked through the lyrics...although it's implied a few times, there's actually no profanity in the Slash CD, so ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: So Happy

    Watch this, and either watch it to the end, or skip to the middle of the song. Just trust me on this. I listened to this and I'm actually a ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Joe - Cobras I looked around the breakfast table as Amy made the loud suggestion of a leader. I agreed with her, but really, who the hell could lead a ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You got a copy of the new Slash CD! A CD so good it makes me say words that Aspiring doesn't like me saying! -Inserts Coin-

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Love the Phantom! 10/10

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin [2]

    You get a compass! -Inserts Coin-

    Apr 8, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I Can't Destroy the World Today (Howler's NaPoWriMo 2010)

    Missed a day! NOOOOOOOOO! Well, I'm down and out. Best of luck, everybody else!

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get woodman . -Inserts Coin-

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Joe - Cobras It'd been a...well, not an exhausting day, not a busy had been a day. I don't know what it was, but it felt like a load off ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I Can't Destroy the World Today (Howler's NaPoWriMo 2010)

    The song of the day is "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc, but it has no reference to the song, like I've tried so far. Ugh. Really thought I wouldn't get ...

    Apr 7, 2010


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare