User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    In a hurry here, so I can't post now, but I got an thought today I wanted to throw out there...if anybody actually has a working online connection for their ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Meh, might as well put my own face in with my hat, but be warned...it's an ugly as hell face. MEHAT.jpg

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    New Hat! New Hat!.jpg Got this kickbutt, propellered, thinking cap at a thrift store for a dollar today! Can you believe it? This may be the coolest thing I've bought ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene Sabrina walked into the Goldenrod gym with her usual straight, emotionless face. She didn't even say anything when she saw greeting, no hello, she just motioned her hand to ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max "Just let me speak, alright?!?", I said. I was glad I told them I was in the PK, no stress means lying was impossible (we just didn't tell the ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max Zach and I were waiting in the van for a few hours. We didn't see anybody suspicious walk out, and we didn't have headshots on most of the RHG ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene "Ditto, transform into Dodrio" Ditto shapeshifted and I quickly hopped on Ditto's back and he started running as fast as he could, following the red, yellow, and blue trails ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Name: Gene Gender: Male Hometown: Fuchia City Description: History: Gene's parents were the owners of the Kanto safari zone. Thanks to them, Gene found his primary partner pokemon; a Nidoran ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max "Sure", I told him. "Really?" "Yes" "Good on you, Max" I had to let Zach do what he wanted. It was tough, but his idiotic plan was the best ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Hey, Izzy...welcome, first of all...I just want to sort of put it out there that my character is also named Max...I've seen a lot of confusion in SB's where two ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You g_t an obj_ct without th_ l_tt_r that was us_d too many tim_s. -Inserts Coin-

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Name: Max Washman Age: 22 Picture: Country and Global Location: Originally from England, spent teenage years in USA, and a year or so in Spain. Languages You Speak: English and ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Neon Sign

    From your apartment on the fifteenth floor, you look downwards from a window high, looking upon the city wide, searching for a lover to hunt and find. But all you ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You got some talking heads! -Inserts Coin-

    Apr 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    My RHG3 intro story (From Max's perspective as a Paradise Killer) is FINISHED! I didn't bother making a new it's just another post in the same Paradise Killers short story ...

    Apr 13, 2010


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind