User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Sorry I almost left this behind, I had some stuff going on this week, including family emergencies and revamping my actual team in my Pokemon game. Gene Tyler and I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max As the fire fight became silent, I decided out of no reason to take the ballsy approach that everybody was fighting over; I stood up and walked right over ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max I was looking out the window for quite a while. Just taking in some air, looking at the evening streets, staying generally calm. But one of the things I ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene I could see the battle from the bridge, and it was intense. I hadn't seen Blaine fighting for quite a while. Either that, or I was just glad to ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    You can try and make your way to join me; I'm just in Fortree right now, you're in Sootopolis. I know it's a bit of a distance, but if you ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Guys...don't let this die, please?

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene The SS Tidal pulled into the dock in Lilycove, and Lorelei got off the boat running; we arrived later than we expected. She was off on her own again, ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Michael Maximillion / Prisoner of Art

    Not many people know how cynical people get when they’re stuck looking at the world through a window and nothing else. Imagine being forced to live in your room your ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jessica Errant / A Good Night's Sleep

    Part of a project I'm working on; simple, four page, fast stories of murderers. I plan to keep doing a bunch of these until I write one half decent book ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene Lucky me! I just got to Vermilion when the SS Tidal was about to Hoenn! I was off in search for Jirachi at last. I had seen Jirachi the ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max I'm glad I was on Reg's good side, and most of the others had me in a quiet hatred; I could live with that, I suppose. But with the ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Personally, I LOVE cookies!!! But I dislike kidnappers, no matter what the result of their actions may be. 9/10

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You got an adorable, one eyed, one horned purple people eater. -Inserts Coin-

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max Wow. I was back in the gang. I'd be lying if I said I was upset. I had to get what I needed to do done. I needed certainty ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene We finally flew into Cerulean and I put Ditto back in his ball. I did see a few black TR vans driving in this direction, but they hadn't gotten ...

    Apr 20, 2010


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor