User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    You guys need another male character, and I've got a perfect one on the shelf for this SB... Name: Drake Hartman Gender: Male. Birth Date: October 30th, 1981. Died at ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max People started carrying our team out from the fire fight...SS really brought his full game here. When Reg blasted his pistol into SS' knee, I couldn't feel any better. ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love and Corruption

    Though your talons lovingly hug me tight it feels more like a frozen bite; one into my veins feeling cold and numb while my blood freezes to become no different ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max "Max, I have one last question. If me and one of the fighters, were to meet SS with him under the impression I was alone, and with his promise ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max The PK were getting on my nerves more than ever, and they were just staying in the dark. Riley's speech worked...I hated the PK and wanted to take them ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Name: Alexander Dakota Age: 12 Weapon: A .28 caliber shotgun with 200 ammo SASS: Strength Physical Description: FUN FACT The person in this picture is actually about ten years older ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Ace in the Hole

    This was/is also in Other Poetry, but somebody gave me the tip to post this here in the Lyrics forum...so, here it is. You know, if I were you, I’d ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    Since me and my family first saw this clip, whenever we're self-satisfied with ourselves, we do this:

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Wanted to post this a while back, but I've been overly cautious with SB posts recently because of a fiasco in the Pokemon SB, and so now I'm trying hard ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ace in the Hole

    Finished writing this a few minutes ago, while listening to some hip-hop at 4AM. You know, if I were you, I’d run right outta town, ‘cause if you don’t go ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max The worry that PK would find the mansion was making my head hurt, but after the whole shot-in-the-thigh thing, I was in too much bodily pain to notice any ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene I walked up to the frozen Maxi, and touched his face. Eerie, you know? He was just frozen there, not able to do a thing. It made it pretty ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin [2]

    You get a pile of miscellanious bones! -Inserts Coin-

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene The Tropius trainer instantly became something not of my concern when I noticed Tyler getting tied up and being taken away, with all his pokemon and the Dittorachi. I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Hey, Lumierre, I just checked the base stats for Nidoking and Absol...Nidoking is naturally faster than Absol is. This is Nidoking's stat page (bottom are base stats): and Absol's stat ...

    Apr 29, 2010


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug