User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Greetings mortal Cthulhu! You have answered any questions that I might deem worthy to ask, so yeah... I'll just give you my four advisors and tips: 1. We do a ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I like questions.

    Pshhh not cool! I have to get to know you! haha You should answer the questions Nike gave you :) Some tips for you: 1. We do a 2:1 ratio ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All!

    Hello DaringDani! Just some quick tups to help you out here at YWS: 1. We do a 2:1 ratio thing here. That is, we expect 2 reviews for every 1 ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: So, you come here often?

    Welcome to YWS Dispatch! Incognito pretty much gave you all the tips I was going to, so yeah... he took away my post. But still welcome to YWS and I ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: The Story Generator

    So I know there has been a story generator before, why is not here anymore, or is it and I just can't find it? I would really like a little ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy There

    "Hey there angel!" "First off, I have a proposition to you. Would you like to be a guardian angel in King Horus' court?" "Oh shut up Horus.... Sorry, this is ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Has something changed?

    Yeah I know. I just thought it used to be like 200 points for a literary item, and you could receive 100 for a review... Makes me a little depressed ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Has something changed?

    Ah, well that's dumb =P How much does it cost to post something? 200 still?

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, Hello

    Ah, late welcome, but still... Welcome to YWS mortal! I hope you like it here, all of the users are great, and this is a great place to get better ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Has something changed?

    It seems on like my last 6 reviews or so I'm hardly getting any points for them... Even on review day I would get like 60 points for something that ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Can you...?

    Howdy, so I've been here a while but I haven't really been an extremely active member. I'm going to change that, but I really want to change my Username..... Is ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Delete?

    Yupp I just saw that haha :) Thanks Snoink! And also thanks for the review, and the edits. Already fixing them!

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Delete?

    K my computer is really slow and bad... it posted the thing twice on accident. How do I get someone to delete one of them? Or how do I delete ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Reviews

    Aww, Alright thanks! So 100 points per post then?

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Reviews

    Ok, maybe I'm missing something, but it has been a while since I've been on, and I decided I'd come back. I remember reading something about the old number of ...

    Aug 30, 2010


don't try me bro
— Seirre