User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Hey Nate, here is the info. Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.21.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.5 Safari/533.21.1 Thanks for the help. -HoH

    May 6, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I keep having to use the pull down menu to log in but the add goes over the box making it impossible for me to log in.... It is really ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rogue Knitting Sends Greeting

    Hello Mr. Wayward Sock! Firstly, I love your name, and as said above, I love your first post! :shock: A metaphor for the whole post, awesome sauce! Anywho, here are ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: PLAIN JANE

    Hello Lyric! I'm sure you'll fit in great, and I'm sure your a good writer, so don't fret over anything. Be sure to use correct capitalization, check your posts for ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ads?

    Why on earth, do these ads have to prevent me from logging in?!! I press the pull down menu and the add goes directly over the username and password. It ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new and nervous.

    Hey Midnight! Don't be scared! No one here is going to get on your for anything, all this is is a place to improve, and believe me, everyone needs to ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: *LOST* *CONFUSED*

    Hey there Neha! Obviously you are a very happy person... :) haha And the fact that you love writing means you will fit in just perfectly here. I have some ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: To be noticed

    Hey Avid! Welcome to YWS! First, some questions. Some favorite books? Authors? Genre? What are some hobbies? Here are some tips I give to help you out here. 1. We ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Has something changed?

    Haha thanks Snoink! Has the system for getting points changed too? I seem to be getting points at random times instead of just when I do a review.

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new at YMS

    Sounds good! :)

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new at YMS

    Heya Monica! Welcome to YWS! Let me assure you that any criticism you receive here will be constructive. No one is going to hate your stories! Everyone is really nice, ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! :)

    Hey Sophie! Welcome to YWS. Believe me, if you love to write, you will love it here. This is a great place to learn, get some criticism and improve your ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: heylo, friendlings!!!

    YOU ARE AMAZNG!!!! Haha, welcome to YWS. I have to say I love the words you mentioned, other than epic.... I don't know it just seems weird to me, especially ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ohayoo Gozaimasu

    Hello and welcome to YWS! You seem like you love writing, and are pretty good at it, so I guess we don't need any words of encouragement. :) Here are ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh

    Hello Tachi! Yeah the people are nice. :) So a few questions.... Hmmm... 1. What do you like to write/read? 2. What are some of your favorite activities? 3. Favorite ...

    Mar 18, 2011


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg