User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    Hi. i am ready to be reinstate/instated as a mentor! Below is my profile :) name: Feel free to call me Ellie or Elody! age: 20 what you write: Goodness. ...

    Nov 28, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: Short Story Submission

    Alright, I got it to work by pasting it from Google Docs into a normal text file. Apparently copying things from Google Docs causes a problem somewhere.

    Jun 29, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Short Story Submission

    Hey there! I've been trying to post a short story of mine today and each time I hit submit it says I have too many words and that the maximum ...

    Jun 29, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hey Becca! Welcome to the site! Seeing as how you like to write, I guarantee you're going to like it here. (Imagine a Men's Warehouse impersonation there). Cspr already mentioned ...

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Site Error

    I really wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I would throw it up here for someone to take a look. After reviewing I received this message: Holy ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I edit??

    Grrr.... Alright, thanks so much!

    Jun 18, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I edit??

    Thanks Rosey! So that works for editing your work. What about editing reviews you've posted?

    Jun 18, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I edit??

    How in the name of Horus am I supposed to edit a post after I placed it...? I swear I have looked everywhere. Also... How do you get to this ...

    Jun 18, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: Clubs

    Just wondering if the clubs are ever going to be coming back. The last I heard they were supposed to be up by the end of January (along with everything ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: Writers Block

    This is another site I recently discovered that is really fun to use. :/ It has some things kind of like what you have in mind. Another idea might be ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    name: HostofHorus or Horus (though that is who I'm hosting....) or any other cool nickname you have.... My basketball coach calls me HP because he has this crazed idea I ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alright, so I'm ne here....

    Hey Phoenix, a little late on the welcome, but I would be honored to welcome you! I had the honor of reviewing a piece of yours and I dare say ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Never introduced Myself

    Hey Ayla, welcome back, and may you stay a long time. :) I admire you for writing about controversial things. I always have fun doing that hehe.... I'll give you ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Writers Block

    You know, something I find really fun to do when this happens is use the story generator here on the website! It generates themes and it is really fun to ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Howdy! I am the human host of Horus. Since you've been on here already I won't give you my tips since you probably know how everything works.... :( So yeah... ...

    May 7, 2011


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec