User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    Due to the cruel world, I'm removing this. I will respond to the below comment however so I don't look like an idiot myself. I don't recall saying the idea ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Alright, first let me say this thread is awesome! and niteowl has my favorites that I've seen (read the first two pages haha) Now for mine. Everyone hold up... I ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poem?

    Mmmm, I love Poe, one of my favorite authors :) And "The Raven" is of course, a classic. My favorite poem is by Mr. Edgar Albert Guest entitled, "It couldn't ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    I love these books so much! Like seriously, they were the books that first got me wanting to read! They were sooooo good, and I'm really bummed, because (although I ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Mockingjay/The Hunger Games Trilogy

    SPOILERS!!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK DO NOT READ ANY OF THE CONTENT BY ME OR OTHER USERS ON THIS TOPIC!!! Alright, I haven't been on this website in ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Graveyard Book

    Haha I'm sorry empressoftheuniverse. But yes... most bookstores only sell the romantic fiction stuff anymore and it is really starting to bug me.... And it is all thanks to Twilight... ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Catching Fire

    I completely agree... It was almost exactly like The Hunger Games, thus I think ruining what could have a been a huge series right up there with the dreaded Twilight ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    Loved it! A lot of people recommended it to me, so I tried it out, and I am pleased to announce it moved onto my favorites shelf!

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Graveyard Book

    Well, sense nobody would respond I decided to start reading it anyway. The book is written by a very good author in Neil Gaiman. I am about half way through ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    This is my favorite series EVER! I love them, they were all amazing and all of you that say they should have killed Alex... I can't believe you, I have ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ranger's Apprentice

    Ahhh I love these one of my favorite series ever! Flanagan is amazing. My favorite was the Sorcerer of The North which was absolutely astounding. I didn't care much for ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Graveyard Book

    I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this here... but I was wondering if anyone had read this, and what they thought about it. Thanks everyone!

    Aug 2, 2009


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia