User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I think for most people it is always changing but there are two authors I would throw out there. Ray Bradbury for his never ceasing awesomeness and John Irving for ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: Books!!!!

    I will echo Divergent by Veronica Roth, just finished it, loved it. I also really enjoyed 13 Reasons Why, and before i fall. :)

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Mockingjay/The Hunger Games Trilogy

    Hmmm.... The Haymitch thing is interesting. I have to say I agree with you there. The love triangle I didn't care so much about because I really didn't feel like ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Ooo, is Stephen King good? I have heard a lot of good words about him, but I never have read a book of his. What are some of his best?

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Any good books I can try?

    I echo the Riordan books. He is a great author and I'm sure you will love any of his books! Another one I suggest is The Alex Rider Series, by ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Hmmm, well I can see your reasoning there, and I won't argue against it. I don't believe I have read quite enough of his work to make much comment. All ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Haha, why is that?

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Oooo thank you Cspr! Thats a lot to handle! =P And I will probably try those out red bird, thanks a lot. I just finished Of Mice and Men, and ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Hmm.... I just did a little research on them. Thanks a lot, I think I'm going to have to try those out.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Woah, Cryptid Hunters has a sequel?????!!!! I loved that book when I read it a while back! Unforunately the only one I could really take by Roland Smith, but I'll ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Hmm, so I finished "The Lost Hero," loved it.... Am reading both "The Red Pyramid" (another Riordan masterpiece, seriously I highly reccomend this one. His characterization is incredible.) and yes, ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Hmmm, thanks so far everyone! I'll tell you though, I absolutely hated Eragon.... I don't know, it seemed way too boring, especially to read that much for one little battle ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Thanks :) Yeah, I've read the Harry Potter books, I just don't love them all that much, I think the movies kind of ruined them for me. They are good, ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lost hero

    I'm reading this right now, and like all of his books, it is great. Fast paced, fun, just overall amazing! I am kind of disappointed with whoever his editor was ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Hello fellow YWS'ers ( :smt001 ) I am in the need for some new books, and I'm really open to anything. I'm 15, but like I said, I don't care ...

    Jan 24, 2011


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office