User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    You are both taking certain points of my arguments rather than the whole thing. Never once did I say we should create laws against certain tattoos or piercings or anything ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    What I am saying is that people should be allowed to do what they want with their bodies within reason just as with most laws and rules. I disagree with ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    I agree with that, I'm not saying don't do it. I'm saying that people should understand how they are going to be viewed if they do things like Andersen. Like ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    I agree Karz, I never have understood the social taboos that have existed towards piercings and tattoos and the like. To me, these decorations set people apart and allow someone ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    I don't think it was a matter of not agreeing, just not going as far as piercing every part of one's body :) Which I would whole heartedly agree with. ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    I am comfortable with the fact that it is ultimately my decision. Thanks for the support :) I suppose the real reason for posting this was to debate on the ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    If you want to jump straight in I would read the common arguments I hear against men piercing their ears (Listed in the quotes) and then read the final paragraph. ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

    Ooo I would love to go to England, Greece, or once things calm down, if things ever calm down, Egypt!

    May 21, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God(s) and Society

    I'm just going to make one comment because I don't want to type out a big long thing. It is mostly in regards to Snoink's spouting that there are many ...

    Jul 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    I have been following this and am frankly a little fed up hearing that we apparently have no hope. It is wrong. It is rude. And it pisses me off. ...

    May 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I only read the first few pages before realizing that this has reached page 46 O.o but I thought I might share a few thoughts, mainly in reply to some ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Huckleberry Finn and Book Banning

    First off, as said above, banning books is just wrong. There is no reason for it. If people don't want to read something, then they don't have to. Forcing people ...

    May 13, 2011


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon