User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Issues

    So I'm transgender. I'm a girl. I don't really feel comfortable answering for others in response to your question, so I won't. I do think people have done a good ...

    Nov 20, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Tattoos: Rad or Bad?

    I'm in line with Pretzelstick. For one thing, I think the Bible quote here is useless. Not everyone is Christian. Not everyone should be Christian. And even then, I fail ...

    Nov 18, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S Government Shutdown

    I am most certainly with Karz on this one, especially in the sense of his last post. I have to disagree with Snoink as well. Both parties are not to ...

    Oct 11, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Syria

    I have so many conflicting feelings regarding the Syrian conflict. I feel like we, as human beings, should have a moral obligation to step in and say "Enough is enough" ...

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English at school

    I'm a little late to the party but I want to echo what Snoink had to say. Literature is life. Reading plays, and short stories and novels is not necessarily ...

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Magic Numbers - Drinking, Sex, You Name It.

    Not punishments for drinking, but for drinking and driving/operating other things that put the lives of others in greater risk.

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Magic Numbers - Drinking, Sex, You Name It.

    I'm a little bit confused because you can drink at 21, so I'm guessing that was typing error :) You're right, people break the laws all the time. And a ...

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Magic Numbers - Drinking, Sex, You Name It.

    I don't know that agree with the age limits though.... In a perfect world everyone would be able to things when they are mentally, physically, and maturely capable of doing ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What do you write with?

    I voted keyboard... But my favorite way is to write with my trusty fountain pens on some simple lined paper. I hate having to come back and type the whole ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Magic Numbers - Drinking, Sex, You Name It.

    So I actually wrote a little essay piece on this today after fuming over an age restriction that I encountered. You see, one of my favorite musicians (Jon McLaughlin, not ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: How do you like your books?

    I would put leather bound if they weren't so expensive. I still try to get all of my absolute favorites in either leather bound or hard back. Then I look ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Influence of Rap Culture on Society

    I think we are getting too much into specific songs in some of these posts. Every artist has songs that are "bad" and songs that are more "appropriate". As has ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    Thank you 100x. I haven't really had a problem with anything that you have said. Misunderstandings are bound to happen, I just feel Karz took it to another level. I ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    You may notice I didn't refer to you 100x. Karz's "This may come as a shock to you" was clearly uncalled for and it was combative. And frankly, both of ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    Yet again you have put words into my mouth Karz, this hasn't been a debate because you keep doing this. Since it apparently has not been made clear despite my ...

    Jun 3, 2013


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly