User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unity

    Hey there Rain! A little late to review, but I'm here. I only glanced through the other reviews, so sorry if I repeat! Grammar: I'll start here. She doesn’t go ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Howdy! I am the human host of Horus. Since you've been on here already I won't give you my tips since you probably know how everything works.... :( So yeah... ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Acceptance

    Ello Chimp! So, I think this has a lot of potential. That said, there are some things you need to fix. There are also some things I think are perfect. ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Hey Nate, here is the info. Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.21.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.5 Safari/533.21.1 Thanks for the help. -HoH

    May 6, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Finished! Mortals approach my throne, I dare you.

    May 4, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I keep having to use the pull down menu to log in but the add goes over the box making it impossible for me to log in.... It is really ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Ardently

    Hey there Kat! Splendid day to fulfill a request! Thank your for the chance. So, grammar. I don't got anything. It was pretty much immaculate in that part, so kudos ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When We Were Younger

    First off, good job, I'm the human host of Horus and I'm excited to critique! It was cute! That many of us , (No comma needed) forgot long ago? On ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Glass Girl

    Hey Snook! Ok, let me start by saying, I love this. Like really, I do. I feel like a lot of guys are just flat out rude to girls, and ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rogue Knitting Sends Greeting

    Hello Mr. Wayward Sock! Firstly, I love your name, and as said above, I love your first post! :shock: A metaphor for the whole post, awesome sauce! Anywho, here are ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: PLAIN JANE

    Hello Lyric! I'm sure you'll fit in great, and I'm sure your a good writer, so don't fret over anything. Be sure to use correct capitalization, check your posts for ...

    May 3, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Thank you, thank you. These are completed, and I await you other mortals!

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I need a cigarette (the Remix)

    Ello there Knightly! Thank you for the review request! I have nothing for grammar except to suggest taking a look at the structure. It isn't terrible, there are just some ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Amen.

    Hey Jas! Sorry I'm so late! It has been really hectic for me lately.... My dad has his busy season, and I'm doing a bunch of testing, so it has ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ads?

    Why on earth, do these ads have to prevent me from logging in?!! I press the pull down menu and the add goes directly over the username and password. It ...

    May 3, 2011


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire