User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Other Poetry Re: Alzheimer's Past

    Hey Peachy! I love this, it was short, and cute and sincere. It carried a giant backpack of emotion and delivered it straight to the porch of the reader. One ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A haiku from the heart

    I'll keep my review as short as you piece. It was funny, I liked it, And that is all I have to say. ~HostofHorus :D

    May 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just because I didn't cry for you

    Hey there, human Host of Horus here to review. At first glance the thing I feel odd about, is the structure. I'll try to show you what I mean.... This ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Twisted

    Hey there Bluitch! Here to review is the human host of Horus. I'm not so proud of most of the things I've done , I'm not proud of what I've ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Love Like Trust

    Hey Sakura, This will be short, much like the poem. There are no grammar things to correct because... well... It is so short I would hope you have all grammar ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Huckleberry Finn and Book Banning

    First off, as said above, banning books is just wrong. There is no reason for it. If people don't want to read something, then they don't have to. Forcing people ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Writers Block

    This is another site I recently discovered that is really fun to use. :/ It has some things kind of like what you have in mind. Another idea might be ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    name: HostofHorus or Horus (though that is who I'm hosting....) or any other cool nickname you have.... My basketball coach calls me HP because he has this crazed idea I ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Mockingjay/The Hunger Games Trilogy

    Hmmm.... The Haymitch thing is interesting. I have to say I agree with you there. The love triangle I didn't care so much about because I really didn't feel like ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence

    Hey Mello! I really liked this! It was good, and I love poems that question and require real thinking on the readers part. The grammar was fine, really the only ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alright, so I'm ne here....

    Hey Phoenix, a little late on the welcome, but I would be honored to welcome you! I had the honor of reviewing a piece of yours and I dare say ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Happiness

    I actually kind of sort of love that. :) It fits into the poem and it does bring in the love aspect in a nice way. I say keep it!

    May 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Never introduced Myself

    Hey Ayla, welcome back, and may you stay a long time. :) I admire you for writing about controversial things. I always have fun doing that hehe.... I'll give you ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Writers Block

    You know, something I find really fun to do when this happens is use the story generator here on the website! It generates themes and it is really fun to ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Happiness

    Hey there Mello! So first, let me tell you that I picked your poem then immediately went and turned the song "Happiness" on by The Fray. :) Haha! Anywho... I ...

    May 7, 2011


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind