User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Hi there, was wondering if you might be willing to review this for me. It is Romantic Fiction, and I'm going to enter it in a contest. Thanks!

    Aug 10, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Bump? :) Come on....

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My First Date... (A Contest Entry)

    Rip it up, this is a very different kind of style for me. I'm open to all criticism, just no personal attacks please! :) Thanks! My First Date Ah, hello ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Ah, I love how I have like these loyal customers! Let's get some more! :D

    Aug 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Hi there Classy, could I please get a review!? Just a fun little poem I put together.

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winterland.

    Hey Jasmine! Thanks for yet another request, I'm always happy to help out. First I'll give you all of my corrections, then I'll say some things. I'm mostly a grammar ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Summer

    Author's Note: My summer is about to end, so I wrote this to both reflect on it, and wish it goodbye... Sigh... :( Summer The summer seemed to Swiftly go, ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams of Dead Worlds

    Hello there Eloquent, Let me start by saying that you have written a very eloquent poem. I quite enjoyed this piece, especially the imagery that you made. It was quite ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Thank you Kat, any more?

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Innocence Bane

    Hello again Kat! Honored to have you as my first review since coming back! I suppose you know my ways so I'll get to it. There is a name that ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Alright, after a little absence, I have returned. I am again open for reviews. That said, if it has anything to do with harry potter please do not ask me.... ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm on a strict all review diet!

    Lilly! Can you review my poem? It's not too good but whatever, tear it up.

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Gaged Love

    I wrote this up.... It is a little different.... And I don't actually know if it is any good. In any case tear it to pieces. As an added bonus, ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dream

    I'll make this short. Don't listen to the above.... This is obviously a kind of Haiku like poem, it doesn't need a ton of words. It isn't supposed to.... So ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My First True Love

    Human Host of Horus here to review. I have heard so many people talk about their first love, today I'll tell of mine, my first true love. I don't feel ...

    May 17, 2011


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi