User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I edit??

    Thanks Rosey! So that works for editing your work. What about editing reviews you've posted?

    Jun 18, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I edit??

    How in the name of Horus am I supposed to edit a post after I placed it...? I swear I have looked everywhere. Also... How do you get to this ...

    Jun 18, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Walker's reviews

    Hi Dreamwalker! :) Would you be willing to review this piece for me? It's a different style of poetry for me, sorta two poems in one. It is entitled "Opportunities." ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    I have been following this and am frankly a little fed up hearing that we apparently have no hope. It is wrong. It is rude. And it pisses me off. ...

    May 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I only read the first few pages before realizing that this has reached page 46 O.o but I thought I might share a few thoughts, mainly in reply to some ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: Clubs

    Just wondering if the clubs are ever going to be coming back. The last I heard they were supposed to be up by the end of January (along with everything ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • General Articles Re: Heaven is on Earth

    Heaven is on Earth I have had a question, for quite some time, that I just can’t seem to find an answer for. It is this: Why do so many ...

    Jan 27, 2012
  • General Articles Re: Love - From A Skeptic's View

    When it refers to a website, I mean my website.... Don't let it throw you off. Feel free to comment back. I'd love to debate. Love From A Skeptic’s Viewpoint ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books!!!!

    I will echo Divergent by Veronica Roth, just finished it, loved it. I also really enjoyed 13 Reasons Why, and before i fall. :)

    Oct 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Space Between Infinity- 2

    Jas! I'm finally here to review. I'm focussing mainly on the grammar and what not since I haven't read the first chapter. Your two biggest problems are as follows: Run ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review ANYTHING

    Hey there Brooklyn! Might I get a review on this poem?

    Sep 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: (Un)Timely Reviews

    Could I get a review on this poem? :D

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Celeb Dream

    My Celeb Dream I’ve written a lot for Her, so why not one for you? The celeb I’ve had a crush on, since the day of ten plus two. I ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Again.... I need requests....

    Aug 20, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    I need requests....

    Aug 13, 2011


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle