User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    I agree Karz, I never have understood the social taboos that have existed towards piercings and tattoos and the like. To me, these decorations set people apart and allow someone ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    I don't think it was a matter of not agreeing, just not going as far as piercing every part of one's body :) Which I would whole heartedly agree with. ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    I am comfortable with the fact that it is ultimately my decision. Thanks for the support :) I suppose the real reason for posting this was to debate on the ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Men and Earrings

    If you want to jump straight in I would read the common arguments I hear against men piercing their ears (Listed in the quotes) and then read the final paragraph. ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I think for most people it is always changing but there are two authors I would throw out there. Ray Bradbury for his never ceasing awesomeness and John Irving for ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Rosey! My favorite reviewer! Could I trouble you to read this for me? :) Your skills would be greatly appreciated!

    May 29, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Shino's Review Emporium (Open)

    Hi there, could you review my piece, "A Dandelion and a Meadow" ? Thanks in advance :)

    May 26, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

    Ooo I would love to go to England, Greece, or once things calm down, if things ever calm down, Egypt!

    May 21, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hey Becca! Welcome to the site! Seeing as how you like to write, I guarantee you're going to like it here. (Imagine a Men's Warehouse impersonation there). Cspr already mentioned ...

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Site Error

    I really wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I would throw it up here for someone to take a look. After reviewing I received this message: Holy ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hey Rydia! Would you mind reviewing this for me?

    Mar 14, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Twit's Scratch and Tear

    Hey Twit! Could I bother you to review this poem for me?

    Aug 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God(s) and Society

    I'm just going to make one comment because I don't want to type out a big long thing. It is mostly in regards to Snoink's spouting that there are many ...

    Jul 20, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hi there! Could I bother you to review this?

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I edit??

    Grrr.... Alright, thanks so much!

    Jun 18, 2012


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester