User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fighting Fire (Prologue, and Chapters 1, 2) (just added 2)

    Thanks for the feedback. I get into this a lot more in the coming chapters of the book. One thing you have to remember here is that this is a ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fighting Fire (Prologue, and Chapters 1, 2) (just added 2)

    Let me know what you think! (FYI, most of this is pretty old. I believe I have become a much better writer now... :? ) Fighting Fire - Prologue The ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Dipped in ink.

    Ok, there are some typos in there, and I don't know that I like the Old style of writing. It was a pretty good story though. I say rewrite this ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    Loved it! A lot of people recommended it to me, so I tried it out, and I am pleased to announce it moved onto my favorites shelf!

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Graveyard Book

    Well, sense nobody would respond I decided to start reading it anyway. The book is written by a very good author in Neil Gaiman. I am about half way through ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    This is my favorite series EVER! I love them, they were all amazing and all of you that say they should have killed Alex... I can't believe you, I have ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ranger's Apprentice

    Ahhh I love these one of my favorite series ever! Flanagan is amazing. My favorite was the Sorcerer of The North which was absolutely astounding. I didn't care much for ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Graveyard Book

    I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this here... but I was wondering if anyone had read this, and what they thought about it. Thanks everyone!

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Retrieving the Lost [beginning]

    I'm sorry to say but I do kind of agree with the above.... And I'm not to fond of the name forte... as said above however, this was rather short ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    Wow, thanks! People here are nice! :) So I guess I will answer the questions you have asked Favorite things to write/read: I love reading really anything. My favorites would ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    Hello world of writing! I am a new member! Any advice tips whatever would be greatly appreciated to help me get started! Thanks! -J.R.S

    Jul 27, 2009


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer