User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never let me Go

    Okay, I'm not one to shred things apart, I just give my impression. My impression on this fabulous poem is simply that it was very well written and thought out. ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poem?

    Mmmm, I love Poe, one of my favorite authors :) And "The Raven" is of course, a classic. My favorite poem is by Mr. Edgar Albert Guest entitled, "It couldn't ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Pencil

    Haha, nice, I liked it. No corrections really, all I have to say is that it was cute, and rather humorous. You should sing it to your pencil all the ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Hi there! I would be ever so grateful if you could review my poem, it is called "The Things You Never Knew." Thanks in advance, providing you accept it. :)

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    I love these books so much! Like seriously, they were the books that first got me wanting to read! They were sooooo good, and I'm really bummed, because (although I ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Things You Never Knew

    The Things You Never Knew It's not who I am, but what I do, that decides for you, All the things you never knew. It's not who I am, but ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Reviews

    Aww, Alright thanks! So 100 points per post then?

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Reviews

    Ok, maybe I'm missing something, but it has been a while since I've been on, and I decided I'd come back. I remember reading something about the old number of ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mocking Bird.

    Hey there! Ok, I really liked it :D it was really sad though! :'( Nevertheless, it was good. A few things to point out. It was said above, but.... Those ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: #005 (The List) *edited*

    As said above, I completely agree with the killing. It was just kind of random, and there could be a lot more leading up to it. You could maybe try ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tripping In Our Hearts

    All I can really say... is that... I LOVED IT!! This hit a soft spot in my heart right now that I've had for the last little while, and it ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Mockingjay/The Hunger Games Trilogy

    SPOILERS!!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK DO NOT READ ANY OF THE CONTENT BY ME OR OTHER USERS ON THIS TOPIC!!! Alright, I haven't been on this website in ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Graveyard Book

    Haha I'm sorry empressoftheuniverse. But yes... most bookstores only sell the romantic fiction stuff anymore and it is really starting to bug me.... And it is all thanks to Twilight... ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fighting Fire (Prologue, and Chapters 1, 2) (just added 2)

    Thanks everyone, if your interested, you can go to my website and read chapters 2 and 3. Thanks again!

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moonlight Decision (Enjoy!)

    I to liked this a lot. I really don't have much to say in regards to anything wrong. Someone above said to take out commas, however that would be wrong. ...

    Oct 3, 2009


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger