User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    Due to the cruel world, I'm removing this. I will respond to the below comment however so I don't look like an idiot myself. I don't recall saying the idea ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: never to believe

    Ello there... Sorry to say but it was hard to keep reading... Not because the poem itself was bad, but because the grammar was not good... I read some of ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love

    Pleased to be acquainted Kat! Though short poems are kind of hard to go into a lot of detail on I will try by best! (and don't think short poems ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Alright, first let me say this thread is awesome! and niteowl has my favorites that I've seen (read the first two pages haha) Now for mine. Everyone hold up... I ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review for a Picture of Food.

    Ok, your thing looks fun :) so yeah... I'm coming here. And for your efforts, here is a sexy fish for your enjoyment.... :) (I don't think he is actually ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Debris of our Friendship

    Hello loudnonsense! OK, just a general impression tonight. I really liked it for the most part. I think it could have been a little longer, but short is good, I ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring on the stories, I'm ready!

    Hi there KTG! I would like to have the honor of being your first reviewie. :) Here is the URL if you would be ever so kind. Thanks in advance!

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death

    Alright, I left it open to a lot of imagination throughout the whole thing because I was really having a hard time trying to keep under 500 words... :) So ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death

    Alright, just a short story I wrote, I don't know how good it is, my friend just gave me the topic of "A lawyer folding clothes in Chicago." So I ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Divine Chaos

    Howdy! Just one little edit I saw. w h ere the waves crashed smoothly Otherwise I really liked it, the first four lines or so especially! :) One thing I ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love the way you are

    I'm just gonna give a short general impression. When I saw the title I thought "Sounds like the song I'm listening to right now.... Love the way you lie by ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: To Love Her Right....

    Welcome to YWS! Alright, firstly my first impression. I loved how it started, but it moved into, as said above, a piece that seemed rather forced. As if you were ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Riddle of The Heart

    Okay, this one was inspired by Iron Man 2. When Tony Stark is told to solve the riddle of his heart, I loved that line and just had to write ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartstrings

    Very short and to the point, that is what I like! I agree with the above, the title is so enticing that it leaves a lot to be desired. Fortunately, ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayed

    Wow, this was one emotional piece of work, I wouldn't be surprised to find you even cried while writing it. I think I just might. It was really a great ...

    Sep 5, 2010


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher