User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • WRFF Archive Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*

    Howdy! Could you review this poem for me? I would be very honored to have a critique by Mr. Pointe, I have seen your work, and it has been impressive. ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

    I'm back! :) Told you I like your work! Can you review my new poem? It is kind of coupled with the last one. Thanks in advance!

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Thoughts Inside My Heart

    The Thoughts Inside My Heart Not long ago I shared with you, The voices that I said I knew, But for myself, for my conscience sake, I must admit, it ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

    Hi SilentRain! Let me start by saying I read most all of your poems, and I really like your work. That is why I went seeking for your thread here ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Voices In My Head

    So, I this was an idea I stored in my "Stuff I Should Use" folder, and came across today. I decided I'd run with it, and this is what I ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tales of a Common Bus Driver

    This was co written by me and a friend, it is one of the things we do... Anyways it was for an English assignment on Mr. Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. We ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Clothes

    Wow Snoink haha It was great =P

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Delete?

    Yupp I just saw that haha :) Thanks Snoink! And also thanks for the review, and the edits. Already fixing them!

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I've Fallen For You

    I'll give a quick response. I liked it a lot. And the last two lines.... Wow, powerful and just overall amazing. And they are the only thing I'm going to ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Delete?

    K my computer is really slow and bad... it posted the thing twice on accident. How do I get someone to delete one of them? Or how do I delete ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Forever and Always

    Sappy? Maybe, probably... But it is my promise, and the article I live by, even if it is simple. But, is it? Comments are much appreciated. Forever and Always Forever ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Chemistry! Help please?!

    Thank you so much!!!!

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Chemistry! Help please?!

    Alright, I have a bunch (like 25) of these problems concerning Avogadro's number, and I was gone when they went over them... So I thought I'd post like two, and ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Write Love Poems

    It made me laugh, even just the title :) I agree with everything the first person had to say. Seeing YWS kinda threw me off for some reason, was debating ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: These Scars

    Mmmm... I liked the rhythm for the most part, you drifted away from the nice you had in the beginning towards the end. And as it has been stated above, ...

    Oct 8, 2010


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro