User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Other Poetry Re: A Poem For the Girl

    So I wrote this up and am planning to deliver it for valentines. As such, I would really appreciate any advice and input you guys have! I'm not real set ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Hmmm, thanks so far everyone! I'll tell you though, I absolutely hated Eragon.... I don't know, it seemed way too boring, especially to read that much for one little battle ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If I Had Wings

    If I had wings I'd fly away from here with all I hold dear deep in my heart. Alright, good starting, makes your reader wonder why you would fly away ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Princess

    Hi there! Since you've gotten so many reviews already, I'll just give a general impression and tell you I loved it. It was cute, and sad, and wonderful, and cliche ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Thanks :) Yeah, I've read the Harry Potter books, I just don't love them all that much, I think the movies kind of ruined them for me. They are good, ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lost hero

    I'm reading this right now, and like all of his books, it is great. Fast paced, fun, just overall amazing! I am kind of disappointed with whoever his editor was ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Hello fellow YWS'ers ( :smt001 ) I am in the need for some new books, and I'm really open to anything. I'm 15, but like I said, I don't care ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Universe of Dreams

    A story of truth, and though it might be disappointing to some, it is what it is, and I can't change reality, as you will see, I have tried.  Universe ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: J.R.S. Reviews! [open]

    Hello! J.R.S. Here and happy to review your works. The below is a list of the items I am willing to review. Poetry: I will review any poetry under 15 ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    I received a wonderful review from Skins! Thanks Skins!

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Christmas heartbreak

    Ello there Pointe! Here to return the favor of a review, and get another star!!! :D Alrighty so here we go.... The lights twinkle through the window, welcoming me in. ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cheated

    Well, TheWalkinDude took the nit pick review away from me... :) So I'll just give some impressions. First, I liked it, there were parts where I was a little confused, ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Always

    Hmmm... Well Howdy! The human Host of Horus here to review! I'd go with the second one, but only because I like the way it finishes up. The first finishes ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hi there Skins! I would be quite thankful if you would review my work with your pretty badges and all. :) You can do a mix of nit pick and ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Feeling of Christmas

    The Feeling of Christmas (Partially as a request for a holiday story, and partially as a contest entry, I have written "The Feeling of Christmas." The story was to include ...

    Dec 21, 2010


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes