User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Questions and Answers Re: Has something changed?

    Yeah I know. I just thought it used to be like 200 points for a literary item, and you could receive 100 for a review... Makes me a little depressed ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Has something changed?

    Ah, well that's dumb =P How much does it cost to post something? 200 still?

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, Hello

    Ah, late welcome, but still... Welcome to YWS mortal! I hope you like it here, all of the users are great, and this is a great place to get better ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Has something changed?

    It seems on like my last 6 reviews or so I'm hardly getting any points for them... Even on review day I would get like 60 points for something that ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hearts We Can't Connect

    Hello mortal, the human Host of Horus here to review. Red=Grammatical errors etc. Maroon=Things I like Purple=suggestions/questions and then my overall review is whatever.... What hurts the most Is wh

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: smae thing again sorry

    Ello, the human Host of Horus here to review! Red=Grammar errors etc. Maroon=Things I like Purple=suggestions/questions and then my overall review is whatever.... Bleeding hearts that were once full o

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Things

    Ello there Writer of all Writers! Ok, so red=corrections with grammar etc. Maroon=things I like Purple=Suggestions and then my overall is just whatever.... Enjoy. So on my first read through, ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Can you...?

    Howdy, so I've been here a while but I haven't really been an extremely active member. I'm going to change that, but I really want to change my Username..... Is ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    No, you don't really have to beg.... But it might make me smile if you did??! Tehe! Anywho.... Hello! !t is me, the human host of Horus! I am here ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Counting the Stars

    Hey Silent! So maybe I've just been a little inactive or something, but it seems like I haven't seen any poems from you in a while! May be my mistake, ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Hmm.... I just did a little research on them. Thanks a lot, I think I'm going to have to try those out.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Woah, Cryptid Hunters has a sequel?????!!!! I loved that book when I read it a while back! Unforunately the only one I could really take by Roland Smith, but I'll ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Hmm, so I finished "The Lost Hero," loved it.... Am reading both "The Red Pyramid" (another Riordan masterpiece, seriously I highly reccomend this one. His characterization is incredible.) and yes, ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Thank You for the Good, Forget the Bad.

    So, this was a reflective essay I had to write for AP Language, I thought I would share it here just to try and get some thoughts going, and see ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hi Kitty! First off, I love your avatar! :D Secondly, could you pretty please give me one of your amazing reviews on my latest poem I wrote for someone special?! ...

    Feb 8, 2011


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter