User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh

    Hello Tachi! Yeah the people are nice. :) So a few questions.... Hmmm... 1. What do you like to write/read? 2. What are some of your favorite activities? 3. Favorite ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Vacation in Vegas

    So it may not be great, but it was more the message that I was trying to get across. I was given the idea from the story generator to write ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Greetings mortal Cthulhu! You have answered any questions that I might deem worthy to ask, so yeah... I'll just give you my four advisors and tips: 1. We do a ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I like questions.

    Pshhh not cool! I have to get to know you! haha You should answer the questions Nike gave you :) Some tips for you: 1. We do a 2:1 ratio ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All!

    Hello DaringDani! Just some quick tups to help you out here at YWS: 1. We do a 2:1 ratio thing here. That is, we expect 2 reviews for every 1 ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: So, you come here often?

    Welcome to YWS Dispatch! Incognito pretty much gave you all the tips I was going to, so yeah... he took away my post. But still welcome to YWS and I ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: The Story Generator

    So I know there has been a story generator before, why is not here anymore, or is it and I just can't find it? I would really like a little ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Finished!

    Mar 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mistake (Part Two)

    Hey there, you should know how I review, so I'll just get to it! Grammar: Day after day, week after week, month after month, Ben had done the exact same ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Finished part one, I'll try and hit part two tonight.

    Mar 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mistake

    Hey, thanks for the request! The human Host of Horus is ready to review! So I review by four criteria. Red:Grammar. Maroon:Likes Purple:Suggestions/questions And then give an overall. Grammar: I ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Complete!

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: March Hare, November Wolf (1)

    "Hey there TL G, Horus here for a review!" (I take a seat...) Sorry, I'm here to review, forget Horus, he never shuts up... Anyway, human Host of Horus here ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Hehe... Seriously, no one?

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy There

    "Hey there angel!" "First off, I have a proposition to you. Would you like to be a guardian angel in King Horus' court?" "Oh shut up Horus.... Sorry, this is ...

    Mar 14, 2011


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare