-
Re: Magic Numbers - Drinking, Sex, You Name It.
I'm a little bit confused because you can drink at 21, so I'm guessing that was typing error :) You're right, people break the laws all the time. And a ...
Aug 4, 2013 -
Re: Magic Numbers - Drinking, Sex, You Name It.
I don't know that agree with the age limits though.... In a perfect world everyone would be able to things when they are mentally, physically, and maturely capable of doing ...
Jul 29, 2013 -
Re: What do you write with?
I voted keyboard... But my favorite way is to write with my trusty fountain pens on some simple lined paper. I hate having to come back and type the whole ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: Magic Numbers - Drinking, Sex, You Name It.
So I actually wrote a little essay piece on this today after fuming over an age restriction that I encountered. You see, one of my favorite musicians (Jon McLaughlin, not ...
Jul 27, 2013 -
Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]
Hey Arctic! Would you mind reviewing my short story for me? :)
Jun 30, 2013 -
Re: Short Story Submission
Alright, I got it to work by pasting it from Google Docs into a normal text file. Apparently copying things from Google Docs causes a problem somewhere.
Jun 29, 2013 -
Re: Short Story Submission
Hey there! I've been trying to post a short story of mine today and each time I hit submit it says I have too many words and that the maximum ...
Jun 29, 2013 -
Re: How do you like your books?
I would put leather bound if they weren't so expensive. I still try to get all of my absolute favorites in either leather bound or hard back. Then I look ...
Jun 9, 2013 -
Re: Influence of Rap Culture on Society
I think we are getting too much into specific songs in some of these posts. Every artist has songs that are "bad" and songs that are more "appropriate". As has ...
Jun 9, 2013 -
Re: Men and Earrings
Thank you 100x. I haven't really had a problem with anything that you have said. Misunderstandings are bound to happen, I just feel Karz took it to another level. I ...
Jun 3, 2013 -
Re: Men and Earrings
You may notice I didn't refer to you 100x. Karz's "This may come as a shock to you" was clearly uncalled for and it was combative. And frankly, both of ...
Jun 3, 2013 -
Re: Men and Earrings
Yet again you have put words into my mouth Karz, this hasn't been a debate because you keep doing this. Since it apparently has not been made clear despite my ...
Jun 3, 2013 -
Re: Men and Earrings
You are both taking certain points of my arguments rather than the whole thing. Never once did I say we should create laws against certain tattoos or piercings or anything ...
Jun 3, 2013 -
Re: Men and Earrings
What I am saying is that people should be allowed to do what they want with their bodies within reason just as with most laws and rules. I disagree with ...
Jun 3, 2013 -
Re: Men and Earrings
I agree with that, I'm not saying don't do it. I'm saying that people should understand how they are going to be viewed if they do things like Andersen. Like ...
Jun 3, 2013
