User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Welcome Mat Re: *LOST* *CONFUSED*

    Hey there Neha! Obviously you are a very happy person... :) haha And the fact that you love writing means you will fit in just perfectly here. I have some ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: To be noticed

    Hey Avid! Welcome to YWS! First, some questions. Some favorite books? Authors? Genre? What are some hobbies? Here are some tips I give to help you out here. 1. We ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Anyone?!? Come on, bring it on!

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Has something changed?

    Haha thanks Snoink! Has the system for getting points changed too? I seem to be getting points at random times instead of just when I do a review.

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Oooo thank you Cspr! Thats a lot to handle! =P And I will probably try those out red bird, thanks a lot. I just finished Of Mice and Men, and ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new at YMS

    Sounds good! :)

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new at YMS

    Heya Monica! Welcome to YWS! Let me assure you that any criticism you receive here will be constructive. No one is going to hate your stories! Everyone is really nice, ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! :)

    Hey Sophie! Welcome to YWS. Believe me, if you love to write, you will love it here. This is a great place to learn, get some criticism and improve your ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: heylo, friendlings!!!

    YOU ARE AMAZNG!!!! Haha, welcome to YWS. I have to say I love the words you mentioned, other than epic.... I don't know it just seems weird to me, especially ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ohayoo Gozaimasu

    Hello and welcome to YWS! You seem like you love writing, and are pretty good at it, so I guess we don't need any words of encouragement. :) Here are ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: [Insert witty title nobody else has thought of]

    Hey Azila, would you mind reviewing this piece for me? It is in the general fiction.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Oh yeah, I finished that a while ago =P

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where is God?

    Hey there, yes that begging was perfect! :) Likes: I like that you took a stand. You approached a topic many people in the world dismiss under such beliefs as ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey Skins, So because your such an amazing reviewer, would you want to review my latest piece? It is a short story posted in general fiction. If you decide to ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Anymore?!

    Mar 18, 2011


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'