-
Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg
Thank you! Finished! Who is next?
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: when the morning light comes.
Howdy howdy mortal! Thanks for the request, this was a good one! :) I review using: -Make corrections in red -Give suggestions/Questions in purple -Explain the things I like in ...
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg
Waiting....
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Books??? I need some....
Ooo, is Stephen King good? I have heard a lot of good words about him, but I never have read a book of his. What are some of his best?
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg
;)...
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg
Mmm... Complete, that was a fun one. :) Who's next? Get on your knees and beg! (Not really... I just want to review... So come on people!)
Apr 4, 2011 -
Re: A confession to Rhealism part 1
Hey there! So I'll stay away from my regular reviewing ways as you asked for characters, structure, and style. So here you are: Characters: This to me was the brightest ...
Apr 4, 2011 -
Re: Any good books I can try?
I echo the Riordan books. He is a great author and I'm sure you will love any of his books! Another one I suggest is The Alex Rider Series, by ...
Apr 3, 2011 -
Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg
Still available for assistance... :)
Apr 3, 2011 -
Re: Books??? I need some....
Hmmm, well I can see your reasoning there, and I won't argue against it. I don't believe I have read quite enough of his work to make much comment. All ...
Apr 1, 2011 -
Re: Books??? I need some....
Haha, why is that?
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg
Done
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: One and One Make Two.
Hey, the human Host of Horus here to review. Red = Corrections Purple = Suggestions/Questions Random color = Overall Maroon = Likes Out of the corner of my eye, I ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: Valentine's Innocence (For Teardrop's Contest)
So apparently you must like my reviews :) Thanks! Maroon = Likes Red = Corrections Purple = Suggestions/Questions Random Color = Overall Your hands are entangled, her fingers sticky, dried ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: Hi, I'm new and nervous.
Hey Midnight! Don't be scared! No one here is going to get on your for anything, all this is is a place to improve, and believe me, everyone needs to ...
Mar 27, 2011
