User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Oh come on! >.

    Apr 29, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bin

    Dear Isha, I couldn't help but notice your pretty badges! As such, I would be much obliged to receive a review from you! And then if you want to, I ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cafe à la Review

    Hey Kamas, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my poem! Thanks!

    Apr 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm on a strict all review diet!

    Lilly! I am here to request a review! (of course....) Would you be willing to read my poem? I would be very grateful!

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Death of Bieber

    Haha alright, I guess I should explain a bit. This was pretty much fully satire. We were given a prompt in english that was "The scariest thing I've ever done...." ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Alright, back in the swing of things and ready to review again. In reply to the above, I only bump because I am so excited to review your work! So ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Death of Bieber

    Note: This is complete satire, and as such, is not meant to be taken seriously in any way shape or form. The Death of Bieber The scariest thing I’ve ever ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Bitter Pain

    The Bitter Pain She tries to stay away from him, He tries to make her close. But she purges every memory, While for him they matter most. The memories of ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayal

    Hey, sorry I'm so late! I haven't been on much lately because of a bunch of end of year tests and all that at school.... But hey, maybe this will ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Outcast:C1:I was Normal

    Hey Shadow! Thanks for the review request, sorry it took so long. I've been dealing with a bunch of crummy tests lately. :/ But here I am! Grammer: Yearning now ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Thank you so very much, hope I was of help. Anyone else?

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who Knew?

    Hey there, here to review as requested! Grammer: No real grammatical errors. I don't like the 'Cos at the end though, 'Cuz 'Cause, something other than that, it just looks ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Yo... ummm... Any reviews?

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Paths to Righteousness

    Hey Silent! So I apologize again for out little dilemma haha :) it really bugs me! (grrr....) Anyways, always happy to review! Grammer: and when the view come s back ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A God's Review Providing You Beg

    Still waiting! :D

    Apr 14, 2011


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe