Random avatar

Horserider

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yup... I'm new.

    Hi welcome to YWS! I've always enjoyed animal stories as well, though I'm more horse story oriented. One of my favorite series is Warriors, a series of books that are ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here. And I could be you mother for all you know . . .

    Hi box! What kind of things do you like to write? I like butterscotch especially in pie and ice cream topping form. Mmmmm. I like country music best, but I ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New :)

    :smt006 Hi Berry! So how's it going? What kind of things do you like to write and read?

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi Rachel, I'm Rachael! seriously I love to write fantasy, sci-fi, and animal books, but I sometimes write other things too. Fantasy is just my fave. I read almost anything ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new!

    Hi what kind of story are you writing? I finished my very first novel ever last month. I'm not great either, but writing is a lot of fun. So what ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey from the Cullens

    Hi Nessie! I love Twilight too! You can PM me any time to talk about Twilight, writing or really anything in general.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Cool! My username on fanfiction is EdwardisAllMine. I've four fanfics in progress right now and two are for Twilight. I've always wanted to try out for soccer, but I never ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome! I'm not sure what points are exactly since I'm still new too. I love the Twilight series! I'm not good at poems either. What kind of things do you ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    I see that you've finished a whole novel?! Congratulations! What is it about? Horses or fantasy? Or perhaps both?! Also, have you tried publishing it yet? I wish you good ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Ok Haruno and Hannah. Hi it's nice to meet you. :D I don't use chatspeak. I used to and then I found that I'd started writing in chatspeak and that ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Hi I'm new. Call me HR. I'm 15 and I'll be 16 in July. I've been writing ever since I can remember. I've started lots of novels, but I've only ...

    Jan 26, 2009


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire