Random avatar

Horserider

  • Writing Tips Re: I need help continuing stories...

    I totally know what you mean. Until last December, I'd never finished a story. I currently have eleven stories in a file that I started and stopped in the first ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I need a tital, please read and comment!!!

    Good luck :) If you need any advice you can PM me anytime. You could just use Kidingo has a working title until something better pops up.

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I need a tital, please read and comment!!!

    Oo :D I'm fascinated! Love the idea. *wants to read* You need a title? Titles usually just fall out of the sky for me. If the book's not finished and ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Stevie's Plot Rant.

    The number one rule of writing is always write for YOURSELF. Stop worrying about what anyone else is going to think because if you let that get to you and ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Development Help. Part I. Names.

    Good post! :) I just use baby name sites. The ones with the meaning and everything right there. Then I go through all the names until I find one that ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Don't know what to do with them

    Only once have I ever come up with the character before the story. Actually that's not true, I still don't have the character, I had the setting. Which isn't exactly ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Telling vs Showing

    Telling instead of showing is one of the most common things I see wrong in stories. But what does showing and telling mean? Telling - Should not be used in ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Posting Work Online

    Whoa, I never realized this. Thanks for posting. I'm glad I've only posted the first two or so chapters of my 'novels'. This is okay, right? As far as I ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Posting Work Online

    I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this, but I felt it needs to be said. There are problems with posting work online and then attempting to ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Essential websites for anyone trying to get published

    ^ So, I might be a little biased because I'm (ahem) a moderator on this site, but I think it's a great resource for young writers. All of the authors ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Another Mary-Sue Test

    This is Claudia's score: Score Breakdown I Love Her, I Let Her Go 8 She's The Anti-Cool 1 I'm Destined For What? 3 Can't Complain 6 Momma HATES Her! 1 ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Research Re: Prevelance of the use of a word in current teenage culture

    I live in northeast US and I've never heard that before in my life. :)

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Research Re: Pirates

    There have always been pirates, since medieval times even to now. Hear about the pirates that attacked a cruise ship and hijacked cargo ships lately? So what you have to ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help with publishing!

    Doesn't self-publishing cost a lot of money with little results unless you have a good platform from which to publicize? Just curious. I don't have anything against self-pub, just don't ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishers? I dont get it..

    I didn't get publishing when I finished writing my first novel either. I just pretty much wrote out everything I know about agents and publishing here. :)

    Jun 9, 2009


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat