Random avatar

Horserider

  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    Hunger Games was awesome! I admit there were parts where I wanted to slap Katniss, but the story overall was great. It was written in present tense which is a ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Crowded Thoughts

    Happens to me all the time. When I get a new idea, I write it down on this little Excel worksheet I have to keep all my ideas in. Then ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Your parents are constantly urging to to develop some other hobby than what they call, "sitting typing away on that darnded laptop all day long." Yes! I live in constant ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    haha, all that is so true. You know you're a writer when life is one big storybook and you constantly narrate it in your head. I did that for YEARS, ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    I read it because I always like to read books before watching the movie. Personally I felt it dragged on a bit and it wasn't all that unexpected, but other ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    I LOVE Percy Jackson and the Olympians! Book 5 comes out March 5th and I can't WAIT!!!! I need to reread the first four to refresh my memory...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you keep scraps of paper and receipts in your pockets to always have something on hand to write on in an emergency - to ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know when you're a writer when... You can't remember the last time you went to bed before eleven because you've been staying up late every night writing. You get ...

    Jan 28, 2009


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson