Random avatar

Horserider

  • Lounge, The Re: Half-Blood Prince

    Saw it last night! AWESOME! I'm already trying to find someone to take me again because I can't wait until it comes out on DVD! There are some major changes, ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "The lightning theif" soon to be movie, casting

    I saw the preview when I went to see Half Blood Prince! Looks like it's going to be an AWESOME movie. I think it's coming out February 12th. I think ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do books take away our own imagination as writers?

    No my problem is finding out that there is already something like what I've written AFTER I'm all done writing. I think people like that are so obsessed with making ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: NAIS

    NAIS is an issue that's been up for debate for a while. For those of you that don't know NAIS stands for National Animal Identification System and would require owners ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    Well as here in the US pretty much any form of physical contact is pretty much considered "abuse" I'd say that would be illegal. However I admit that most bad ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Addicted to buy books

    Yes. I can't walk out of a bookstore without a bag in my hand. My mom swears that when we pass the bookstore in the mall I automatically just start ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    *looks at other people's responses* "Wow...I'm not alone in thinking swear words." haha...this is a weird thread. I have an angel mouth but a foul mind. Ha, my mind is ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Oh God, you don't want to know. (reading the title of the thread. Seriously you do NOT want to know what half the things I think about are especially at ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Have we really gotten smarter?

    I don't believe we've gotten smarter in general. I mean think about all the intelligent people in history. All those amazing inventions. Internet, telephones, computers, the printing press, video game

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Have we really gotten smarter?

    I don't believe we've gotten smarter in general. I mean think about all the intelligent people in history. All those amazing inventions. Internet, telephones, computers, the printing press, video game

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Yes and it's about horses. :) It's up to 20,000 words now. Only 30,000 more words to go.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Yes, but it's for emergencies only and it's awful. I can't even get reception in my own house and I have no texting.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    I like writing the story best. Just sitting at my computer and watching the words flow onto the pages. Sharing in my characters joy and sadness. I admit that I've ...

    Jan 26, 2009


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor